TOMATO, CUCUMBER, AVOCADO AND FETA CHEESE SALAD
A few days ago I was having a discussion with one of my brothers about the drought that California is now experiencing. I told him how if I was allowed to water my grass more than twice a week, I would have a garden full of tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado. I began to wonder what it would be like if I made that into a salad. I tried it out and it was amazing. If you are looking for the perfect summer salad this is for just for.
- Cherry tomatoes - halved
- Cucumber - peeled and diced
- Purple onion - finely chopped
- Garlic - minced
- Parsley - finely minced
- Feta Cheese
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Chicken or salmon (optional)
1) Add tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, onion, garlic and avocado in salad bowl.
2) Sprinkle parsley.
3) Squeeze lemon juice in a bowl and mix with olive oil
4) Pour lemon juice and olive oil over salad and season with salt and pepper.
5) ENJOY YOUR SALAD!!